Friday, May 14, 2010

The girls accessories!

I havent posted in nearly a week and so much has happened!!!

So I have finally completed the girls outfit- well minus a necklace.

I bought the girls a hairpin awhile back 9.95 each. They only require one each and their so pretty!

Earrings, the girls requested non expensive earrings but they wanted bling ones. So purchased those. 10.00each.

and picked up the girls black clutches last week. So I think the overall look is coming together.
If you can imagine Red silk dresses, and black satin peep toes a black pashmina shawl for when it gets a little cool due to the wind and these accessories, I think the BMs are taken care of.

Super happy with the purchases. Overall look for the girls are
$140 dollars each without the shoes. Girls are purchasing their own. So another thing ticked off the list!
Coastal City Bride - Charis xx

No comments:

Post a Comment