Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Thank you..

Awhile ago doing the first mock up of the programs I had come up with a cute thank you. With the new program.. I decided the poem wasn't going to cut it. And I wanted something more meaningful. I found this online. AMEN for the Internet!!

(I just cant remember where I sourced it tho. Sorry!)

We are going to use this, its heartfelt.. and it really is ...well us! :D

"Marriage is not a culmination. It is a beginning. A beginning of a life that will grow and change in ways more wonderful than we can imagine.

Many years from now when we look back on our life. Love and this day, we will remember that flowers, music and food were not what made this day so special. It will be our memories of sharing the beginning of our life as husband and wife with you - our friends and family.

Having you here with us today has made our wedding truly wonderful. Understanding that life holds many momentous commitments. We thank you for sharing in one of our happiest."

I wanted to show you a picture of it on the program BUT my camera disagreed otherwise.. it ran out of batteries!

What are you using on your programs?

Coastal City Bride - Charis xx

1 comment:

  1. Oohh I like that! We wrote something similar in our oot bags!

    ReplyDelete