Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My cute little pail buckets for my buttons...

or rather large button balls!
Last week for $5.00 a pop I found these little buckets... I was looking for white ones, but I couldn't find any!! I found these that blend together quite well with my button balls.


So for 5.00 I couldn't refuse. So the button balls will sit on top like pictured, and be located in the garden (if you look a few posts down you will see what I mean lining the aisle...) Group shot!!



I will remove the handles as it makes the button balls sit kinda awkward. :)

Even tho they aren't white like I pictured in my head, I'm very happy with these as the alternates.

Anything you really wanted get changed? and your happy with the alternative?

Coasta City Bride - Charis xx

3 comments:

  1. Could you paint them, Charis? I think you could like, spray paint them white or something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could but im not sure if I will ruin it???

    I had a bit of good luck and recieved 10 paper lanterns white for free! But im just not sure wether to use them. If i use them at the ceremony, I will pain the buckets white to coordinate.

    DECISIONS! and im running out of time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable. I actually love the red! It's bold and animated.

    ReplyDelete