So I'm running a little out of steam and instead of lining these baskets like I wanted to.. I mainly just wanted them out of my way ha ha.
I did two of them. Which should hold all our favors.
These baskets were cane and light brown in color originally. For some reason the week I went looking for baskets I couldn't find them in black. So I decided I would I spray paint them. With spraying them with a 'flat black'. I waited for them to dry. Printed small signs, rounded the corners. Punched holes in them and threaded red ribbon through and secured it with a glue gun
Pretty simple.... not much work involved.. While they are not what I originally planned. The attitude for this project is that 'that will do'. I cant be bothered.
I'm sure you have some DIY projects that you put off, will this was one of them and I don't know why. :)
Coastal City Bride - Charis xx