Friday, May 7, 2010

Less than 100 Days to go and second dress fitting


My second dress fitting is this Saturday.. and I am SUPER excited!! I cannot wait to see the end product.

On the weekend I went and purchased fabric to make the panel for the back of my dress. Found a pretty good match in color and it was supposed to be delustered satin, but I couldn't find any.. I found it in silk tho. $30 dollars more than expected but I really think its worth it, as out of that fabric she is going to make my FHs tie :) so it will be matching.

Yay! Unfortunately I didn't take pics of the silk, so you will just have to wait!

With just under 100 days out I am starting to get really amped towards the big day, I'm not stressing I just seem to be coasting. I really should be finishing big projects but I feel as tho I am on top of it all.

I have a cathedral veil. But I'm not sure if I like it really long, but I really like the lace work that's involved. So I'm thinking about getting that shortened! decisions decisions!


Coastal City Bride - Charis xx

No comments:

Post a Comment