Sunday, March 21, 2010

Favors, home stretch!

So I finished wrapping our favors! yay!!


and the last section of this job was to create our favor tags today. Using a free template from http://www.prettychicky.com/ I adjusted the design to suit us and changed the font and things to tie it all in and pictured is the end result. Here is a pic of what the original template looked like.


And here is what ours look like:




Anyone DIYed there favors tags? did you use a template or create your own?


Coastal City Bride - Charis xx

2 comments:

  1. I love your version of that tag! What's inside the favor boxes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well its not actually boxes, its mini playing cards :) I wrapped them in orange paper and added the ribbon. glad you like the tag! Im glad I tweaked it to make it our own :)

    ReplyDelete