I found the the Instructions for making this beautiful corsage on elizabeth anne designs blog and thought I would share.
1. Cut a 4×18 inch strip of fabric - you may need to play with the width and length to get the look you are going for.
2. Fold the fabric hot dog style (so the long edges meet) with wrong sides together. Press with an iron.
3. Using a loose straight stitch sew the open long edges together (leaving about 1/4 inch)
4. Pull the bobbin thread to gather the material. The more you pull the more it gathers. You will have to kind of play with the fabric to make it gather evenly.
5. Once you are happy with the amount of gather begin rolling the strip up - so it looks like a spiral. So start at one end and just roll. The tighter you roll the more open your flower will be.
6. Once you are happy with your flower hand sew the bottom together (the bottom is the edge with the seam - the folded side should be the open part of the flower). Be sure you get through all the layers - don’t worry this part doesn’t have to be pretty.
7. Once your flower feels like it is secure and will not unravel use a hot glue gun to attach it to a piece of ribbon. Voila! You have a corsage.
Coastal City Bride - Charis xx