Friday, March 5, 2010

Trashing that dress - could you do it?

So I was looking at Trash the dress photo sessions, because well even tho I cant do it myself, I always thought that Wedding dresses once worn are preserved and carefully looked after by the bride, right?

Its not so many brides are now trashing their dresses. They are going to the beach rolling around in sand, waiting for a rainy day and lying in the mud or splattering themselves in paint, having piccies taken against graffiti walls, Setting them a light! I LOVE looking at trash the dress photos because of all the exciting possibilities.


Found this photo from http://www.bluenaluphotography.com
While searching for TTD sessions cause I admire girls who can do this.

Cause I sure as hell cant.... Are you able to do this?





Coastal City Bride - Charis xx

No comments:

Post a Comment