Monday, December 28, 2009

Shoes - The best buy a girl can make!

In November the girls and I departed our coastal city to make the drive to the states capital on a mission to;
  1. Pick up my dress - EXCITING!! (the girls had not seen it yet)
  2. Try and find dresses for the 3 lovely girls
  3. If the girls didn't have shoes to purchase a pair.
  4. to have a fab girls weekend!

After finding the girls dresses on the first day, the second day in the city we decided to cruise a few shops and we headed in a few different directions, one of the bridesmaids had never been on a train before so she had to indulge!

Since picking up the dress, I thought now was a good time to go searching for the shoes. I didn't want to spend alot of money but after searching about 15 different shoes stores, I had no luck, and thought stuff it, I'm heading to a boutique!

The store was a called Wittner and what a fab shop it is! We have nothing like this in the coastal city!

My shoes that I selected also came in a fab red! Which I was tempted to buy, I think tho that my mother would have a heart attack if I walked out with shoes like that! For $140 AUD dollars I'm sure I made a great buy. I hope you like them too!





They also have an online store if your interested;

http://www.wittner.com.au/shop/shop.aspx?catid=114


Coastal City Bride - Charis xx


1 comment: