Sunday, December 27, 2009

Coastal City - My Introduction



I'm a twenty four year old future bride to be who is getting married on the 14th of August 2010. I have been asked by one of my friends to create a blog to document my wedding, she seems to think I have the time and the creativity to do this! So I'm taking a deep breathe, jumping off the diving board and doing it. (lets hope I can swim and not be a submarine and go to the bottom!)
My coastal city is a pretty little place called Albany, with its fare share of beaches, sunshine and rain. I have grown to like, love, hate, loathe, like and love this place! I like the small almost town feel, I love the people, I hate the range of selections for bridal stuff in this town, I loathe the ever changing weather, I like how everywhere you go in this city it only takes 15 minutes and I love that my FH Sheridan is here with me.

So I have only just started to be a DIY bride, I have never been this creative before and I am enjoying the challenge of tackling projects.
I hope you enjoy this blog - whether its just to get to know me, be inspired or be motivated, to have a laugh, to have a cry, learn from my mistakes (because I expect to make a few! (not too many of this I hope tho)

Coastal City Bride - Charis. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment