Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My candle bargain- light my glittery fire!



Today on my way to do a few errands in town, I noticed a local homeware store having an after Christmas sale ,the thoughts in my head turned overdrive and I just started thinking centrepieces!! (even tho I'm not having a sit down meal wedding but I am having a few tables)

I almost feel as tho I have to walk into any homeware store or gift store since I have started planning our wedding) Anyone else feel this??


Well in the first 30 seconds of walking into the store, I found is what I think a great bargain and some very pretty candles. So with a reduced cost from $10 AUD down to $5 AUD dollars for a set of six, I felt this obligation to buy!!! After a quick call to FH explaining want I found, I walked out of there with 30 candles for $25.00! These I think we will use these on some of the smaller tables - guest book so forth.




I like them alot!


Coastal City Bride - Charis xx

No comments:

Post a Comment