Monday, December 28, 2009

Accessories - Hair Slide - Adorable!


I found this hair slide on sale at a store called "The Glitter Co." I am not sure if I am going to have my hair up or down yet, but I couldn't walk past them.
One of my bridesmaids is conveniently my hairdresser and she thinks they may not go with the hairdressing style she wants to experiment with but she said its always great to have accessories in reserve and we will find out at the trial run, if we will put them in or not.
Also I have just picked up my veil and that also will have a deciding factor on my hairstyle.


They were retailed at $75 AUD dollars and I purchased them for $10 dollars each! I bought two. They match my dress perfectly (I will post the dress soon, I promise!)
Coastal City Bride - Charis xx

No comments:

Post a Comment