Wednesday, December 30, 2009

RSVP - So are you coming??




(pic above: RSVP sitting pretty in the invite!)

My RSVP cards are done! (you have no idea how good it is to type the word DONE!!)


Just posting piccies! We made a mistake tho - we put the options down for RSVP, so they can call, they can log online or they can send the card back, but we forgot to write the word OR in between them all, so if someone RSVPs three times, we know why! So I have to come up with some creative little poem or tag or something to fix it. But I will worry about that in February. (I've got a timeline for these things jk!)





(RSVP ready for its close up!)




(quote on the wrap holding RSVP together)



I'm not quite sure what happened with the lighting in these photos, but they are the same papers. :) I have still yet to complete accommodation card and map! Still to come!


Coastal City Bride - Charis xx

No comments:

Post a Comment