Saturday, January 2, 2010

To do this month!!


Things I need to do this month;

  1. Find/ Book the music and entertainment for ceremony and reception.

  2. Start thinking about a bridal registry.

  3. Start my search for my wedding cake.

  4. Give my reception venue a call to talk about caterer.

  5. Pay deposit for caterer and talk menus.

  6. Determine my budget for my flowers.

  7. Send out our Save the Dates.

DIY

  1. Finish my flower project for reception venue or at least complete half.

  2. Finish the letters for hanging on arch way (at the moment they are just painted and looking boringggggg!)

3. Complete attachment of RSVP wraps for inside the invitation.


I have alot of things to do this month... *gulp* oh dear.


Coastal City Bride - Charis xx

No comments:

Post a Comment