Friday, February 26, 2010

Omgoodness I forgot to update you on venue!

I was flicking through the blog and I just seriously forgot to mention that WE FOUND A VENUE and ITS BOOKED!!! EOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

This happened last week, and I updated everyone everywhere else but not here! How could I be so stupid!

So with excitement I give to you our venue: Dog Rock Convention Centre(going by the title, not very appealing!) But inside is a different story than the title... :)
The Entrance


The Bar

The Bar Area done up for a sit down wedding (even tho ours is cocktail)



If you spin around this what you will be facing in the bar area.

Down the other end of the building (can you see the bar way up the back?)


Its a really good deal to hire the venue under 1k inclusive of bar staff, dance floor and PA system and we can access the venue from 5am - Midnight the day of the wedding :)

Stoked that its booked!


Coastal City Bride - Charis xx

No comments:

Post a Comment