Thursday, February 11, 2010

Rolling out the DIY projects tonight! woo baby!

I'm in a show and tell mood.. I feel as tho I was on a roll today. :)

My Reserved Seating signs. Designed, printed and cut today. (12 of these)




My new DJ request cards, because my mum thought the other one was tacky to be put on different card... but oh well, happy with the outcome either way. Printed and cut these up today !

(100 of these)

The mazanita tree guest cards... all cut up today (200 of these too!)




The cards to my cake toppers to go on toothpicks and sit in cupcakes :) have to add the toothpicks soon!
(200 of these also) these are 5 x 5cm.


and the poem to go with the wishing tree and framed :) (just one of this! thank goodness)

Here are the words for the poem!


These cards will be
for our wedding book
a modern twist
on the standard look.

As we begin our Journey
A brand new Mr. and Mrs.
We could surely use
Your Advice and good Wishes.
Jot down a Memory,
A reminder of the day.
Draw a scribble or picture
If you are not sure what to say.

Share with us your Wisdom
About Marriage, Love, and Life,
The secret to being a good Husband
Or a thoughtful, loving Wife.

Please don't forget
It would be such a shame
to hang your card on the tree
Without signing your Name.

Give us words of love or fun
Write or draw your own design.
Hang it on the wishing tree once you’re done!

Sheridan & Charis



Si that's 4hrs of DIY since Ive got home from work, but glad I knocked a few projects off. I feel alot better :) I was starting to get worried that I wouldn't have all these projects done in time!




Coastal City Bride - Charis xx

No comments:

Post a Comment