Thursday, April 8, 2010

Quick update

So what have I been doing the last few days?

Absolutely nothing.... I decided to have a break with a few things. And I realised I hadn't blogged in 6 days!! YEE GOODNESS!

well, with my little break over.... I made a few decisions!

With the project of button balls that I have been creating, I'm nearly there! They were originally going to be used as centrepieces but instead we are lining the aisle with them! Make the ceremony a bit more DIY than reception. I still have no idea what to use on 6 empty tables as centre pieces. I have been scouring stores for ideas and FH has given me a challenge. I must not spend more that $25.00 on each centrepiece. I'm not sure I'm up to the challenge!


I also started on some baskets to hold the favours.. Attempt 1 failed so trying that one over again :(

My dress fitting is coming up... April 17th :S

This week I am starting the Couch to 5k program. Its a 9 week exercising program pretty much exactly what the title says... going from the couch to running 5k. I am really looking forward to it and the program seems really great! For the program click here:
http://www.c25k.com/

Also my exciting news.. Coastal City Bride has hit over 1000 views!! Since I uploaded the statcounter on Feb 22 2010! WOOHOOO, many thanks to those who read my blog. I appreciate the support!

Anyway Ill have something worthwhile post soon, just thought Id give you a quick update!


Coastal City Bride - Charis xx

No comments:

Post a Comment