Friday, June 4, 2010

Road testing my lanterns

I HEART MY LANTERNS!! Loving how the orange and red are standing out! Scuse me, had to type that in caps because .. I'M EXCITED!! (err yes over lanterns, sorry!)

I found my Cheap lanterns (3.00ea) from a discount warehouse that already have lights in them. just needed to buy batteries! I cleaned them out of red and orange.. :)
oops. Hopefully they will order more. I'm watching the shelf where they are like a hawk! Here they are!



Next pic is the orange up lighting inspiration I ordered 12 up lights to give the same affect in our venue. So I think the lanterns will complement the lighting. Well I hope so.


What you think, you like??

Coastal City Bride - Charis xx

4 comments:

  1. brandiroo24@yahoo.comJune 14, 2010 at 3:28 AM

    hi , im curious to know... where did you find the up lighting at? im looking to buy uplighting for my wedding. thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am getting the lighting from All Event Hire in Albany West Australia. Reasonably cheap at $10.00 a lamp for the hire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe...I'm getting orange and red lanterns too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. orange and red lanterns rock. Your in the cool group now!

    ReplyDelete