Friday, June 4, 2010

My wedding progams DONE.

After several mock ups.. trial and error and alot more trials. I decided my folded programs were craptastic and too much time to put together.

So i made new ones and alot quicker too!

Love them! Hope you do to. They are just printed out on A4 Sheets 2 per page and cut in half. It looks a little blurry on the photo but you get the idea

Even managed to squeeze in the thank you down the bottom.

If you want to know what it says, the thank you is a few posts down!

:) i rubbed out our last names for Internet sake!


What are you doing for your programs? How long did it take? It took me 4 mock ups!!

Coastal City Bride - Charis xx

1 comment:

  1. UGH don't get me started on programs! So many choices, and most of them are time consuming! Yours look great though, awesome job!

    ReplyDelete