Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Im having a nerdy book shower.

So instead of having a normal shower.. We decided something a bit alternate and have a book shower. I didn't know about this until the 5th hour when Mum said that I had to do the invite design. I found out I had to do this last Sunday and my mum wanted these by the Tuesday. I found the design as a template on a blog somewhere. Just literally typed "Library themed wedding" in google and it lead me straight to a template.


I used photoshop and put the typewriter font in with details. Not bad?

I don't know if I could have done a book theme for a wedding but I'm glad it was just for invites for the shower!

Anyway, mum wouldn't let me put names on them, but I think she was going to write on the back of them the persons name in a calligraphy font. My mum has mad skills in this area but she wouldn't calligraphy my wedding invitations, wish she did! but I understand.

Are you doing something alternate for your shower?

Coastal City Bride - Charis xx

2 comments:

  1. such a cute idea! i LOVE books too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally loved these invites Charis and the Book Shower was fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete